- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Custodian do?
- Provides a variety of physically demanding, custodial-related tasks inside and outside of the building
- Performs routines assigned, and cleans common areas and other assigned areas
- Provides security evenings and on weekends
- Prepares and organizes materials and equipment, and prepares work site before beginning task
- Cleans up site at the end of task or shift, and cleans and maintains tools and equipment daily
- Keeps common areas and rest rooms clean as per checklists and as assigned. Conducts rounds according to set schedule of times and areas. Cleans kitchen and HealthCare Center as per checklist
- Reports and responds to resident requests, and responds to any emergencies
- Makes notes of any problems found, or resident comments, and turns the notes in daily to the supervisor.
- Makes notes and reports daily when any supplies need ordering
- Sunday – Thursday, 9:00a – 5:30p
What we're looking for from you:
- Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Education: A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Experience: Previous experience in a senior living community or hospitality setting a plus
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, friendly personality and can-do attitude
- Communication: Practice good communication and active listening
- Customer Service: Be passionate about providing exceptional service to residents, team members and visitors to our community
At Skyline, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.