- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) do?
- Establish meaningful, collaborative relationships with residents' and their family members
- Provide compassion and effective care and treatments to each resident considering the whole person (body, mind, spirit)
- Work with a team of professionals to ensure the residents comprehensive needs are met
- Review routines, calendar of events and resident needs
- Supervises and observes team members in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and counted
- Keeps the Director of Health Services informed of residents’ status and related matters
- Assures all charting and record keeping is accurate and complete
- Attends meetings, in-services, and participates in fire and disaster drills
- Night shift nurse needed
- Weekend day and evening coverage needed
What we're looking for from you:
- Education:Be a graduate of an accredited LPN program
- License:Have an active LPN license in good standing
- Experience: Previous experience in a senior living community or hospitality setting is not required, but is highly desired!
- Knowledge:DHS regulation knowledge is required!
- Leadership:Providing professional level leadership for our nursing team members
- Excellent Attitude:An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
- Superb Communication:Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-work:Possess superb interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well and collaboratively with team members and external constituents
- Customer Service:Be passionate about providing exceptional service to residents, team members and visitors to our community
At Skyline, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.