Why Vashon Community Care (VCC)?
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and retirement savings
- Transportation benefits: Ride the ferry on us!
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities, and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen, and work together to make great things happen
What does our Sales and Marketing Director do?
- Responsible for facilitating the evaluation of referrals, working from initial contacts and evaluation all the way through the final admission decision and the admission of new residents to VCC.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate Marketing events to drive new prospects.
- Coordinate and conduct outreach specific to referring hospitals and other referral sources in order to maintain top of mind awareness and generate referrals to VCC Assisted Living and Memory Support.
- Interface with leads and keep accurate records in community database.
- Complete phone contacts, appointments, seminars, presentations and communicate deposit expectations with prospects.
- Meet predetermined monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Prepare and distribute sales reports, commission reports, and maintain files.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends for special events and coverage.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience directing marketing communications, industry related experience preferred
- Knowledge: Knowledge of working with hospitals, discharge planners, and other referral sources to generate leads
- Tech-savvy: Solid skills utilizing programs in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality, and can-do attitude
- Leadership: We look for honesty, transparency, high integrity, passion, and professionalism
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork: Inspire a fun environment where team members are encouraged to work together, communicate effectively, and solve problems.
At Vashon Community Care (VCC), we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.