- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive pay & excellent benefits
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Resident Care Manager do?
The Resident Care Manager (RCM) has 24-hour responsibility for assigned care unit to include all resident care services and 24-hour staffing coverage. The hours for the RCM will primarily be on the day shift, with flexibility so as to meet varied floor needs.
- Provides overall leadership, direction and supervision to teams on the floor (s).
- Participate in nursing staff hiring, training, performance evaluations, corrective and disciplinary actions.
- Coordinates or completes the pre-admission assessments, admission assessment, annual assessment and assessment when is change of condition.
- Coordinates or completes the pre-admission assessments.
- Updates and maintains resident Negotiated Service Plans.
- Ensures daily observation and assessment of each resident. Directs and participates in resident’s care. Responsible for ensuring all aspects of the care plan are properly implemented.
- Maintains open communications daily with the Assisted Living Administrator on the status of all residents and staff.
- Integrates and supports the assessment, planning, and implementation of the admission, transfer and discharge process.
- Serves as a role model and provides leadership in problem solving among nursing staff. Creates and promotes an atmosphere of respect, personal integrity and team work.
- Ensures facility policies and procedures are followed.
- Assures quality of care through completion of nursing reports and assessments in care related areas such as change of resident’s condition, infections, psychotropic, skin issues, weight reports and behavior issues.
- Participate in investigation and plan of correction of resident incident reports.
- Coordinates follow through of the medical records process.
- Monitors the utility and medication room for orderliness.
- Participate in monthly MAR recap and provide reports to Assisted Living Administrator.
- Participate in QI/QA process and creates reports and plan of correction.
- Attends care planning conferences.
- Ensures follow-through on dietary and pharmacy reviews, incident reports.
- Participates in continuing education programs to maintain current license and upgrades nursing skills and knowledge of current trends and standards in LTC.
- Attends daily/ weekly/monthly meetings as requested.
What we're looking for from you:
- Required: Currently licensed in the State of Washington as a RN, with license in good standing. Also, 2 or more years exp in long term care setting as licensed nurse.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of State regulations pertaining to long term care.
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude.
- Leadership: We look for honesy, transparency, high integrity, passion, and professionalism.
- Work Environment: Enjoy working with older adults and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork: Encourage a fun environment where team members are encouraged to work together and communicate effectively.
- Customer Service: Be patient, pleasant and understanding in relating to the residents and staff.
Transforming Age provides an impressive benefits package for our team members including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, generous paid time off and other outstanding programs. Transforming Age is a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon contingent offer of employment.
Interested? Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.